If you do not have the answer you want,
please contact us directly through Contact.
- Chain Partners OTC helps you to trade large quantities of digital assets for a single transaction at a fixed price.
- Chain Partners OTC is available to any corporate and individual clients who have completed the KYC / AML on-boarding procedure, which is Chain Partners OTC's client registration procedure. Please feel free to make inquiries for further information including document requirements by following the link "Contact Us." (Document screening takes one to two business days)
However, for Digital Asset to Fiat Currency transactions, a Korean bank account is required.
- OTC trading is the right trading method for individuals and institutional clients who want to trade large quantities of digital assets.
OTC trading can handle trades that are typically too large to consistently execute via a cryptocurrency exchange. Unlike trades on a cryptocurrency exchange, CP OTC offers the advantage of an OTC desk where clients can transact large orders with pre-determined prices.
- Available from 10 am to 7 pm Korean time.
- The minimum orderable amount is $ 50,000 USD or more based on the valuation amount, but it may vary depending on the currency type and timing of the order. For more information, please contact the Chain Partners OTC directly.
- Chain Partners OTC completes transactions with its own capital, so we do not require transaction fees. We present transaction prices based on various factors such as market conditions, liquidity, volatility, and asset types.
- We currently offer a variety of crypto assets such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), EOS (EOS), Qtum (QTUM), and Bitcoin SV (BSV).
- Apply through Contact.
- Submit application form with required document online.
(Document requirements to be notified separately)
- Completion of on-boarding after application approval
If you have questions, or for further information,
please contact us.
We will respond to your inquiries within 24 hours.
The content of your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidentiality and be disposed of in accordance with personal privacy regulations.