The future of
Digital Assets OTC
Pioneering the way in
Digital Assets, Chain Partners.
Chain Partners OTC is Korea's first fully compliant Digital Assets OTC Trade desk.
Chain Partners OTC has established its trading network with the world's leading crypto OTC trade desks including Circle, Cumberland, FBG, Galaxy Digital, Kenetic, OSL, and QCP. Chain Partners is the first Korean crypto OTC trade desk observing Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations. It also offers digital asset custody solutions for institutions and individual clients.
Since 2018, Chain Partners OTC has developed into the largest crypto asset OTC desk in Korea.
Chain Partners OTC began with the establishment of Chain Partners, Korea's first blockchain company builder, in July 2017. The Chain Partners OTC desk re-wrote the history of Digital Assets over-the-counter trading by conducting identity verification (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance when few other players did. Chain Partners OTC formally launched its services in August 2018, with strict compliance to regulations.
Transparent and evidence-based transactions are a must for protecting buyers and sellers. Through painstaking efforts to create a "professional digital asset OTC trading" market, Chain Partners OTC has grown dramatically, with domestic trading volume worth KRW 5 billion a month (KRW 12 billion for cumulative transactions) during December 2018 alone.
- Officially announced Chain Partners OTC business after concluding beta.
- Started US Galaxy Digital, Cumberland, Hong Kong Pulsar Trading, OSL, Singapore QCP Capital trading.
- Partnership with ARGOS, a KYC/AML service provider
- Exceeded USD 4 million in monthly transactions and KRW 12 million in cumulative transactions, just four months after beginning service.
- Initiated Hong Kong Kenetic Capital trading.
- Initiated Hong Kong FBG Capital trading.
- Initiated a digital asset Custody Service.
- Began trading with US Circle Trade exchange.
- Initiated operation of the first digital asset OTC desk in Korea in compliance with regulations.
- Developed Korea's first Onboarding Process to observe KYC/AML for digital asset OTC trading.
- Launched CP Research to analyse the digital asset market from the securities' industry point of view.
- Established Chain Partners / Launched Korea's first business team for digital asset OTC trading.
Why do business with Chain Partners OTC?
Chain Partners OTC conducts transactions
with clients through the following steps.
Based on various factors such as market conditions, liquidity, volatility,
and types of transaction asset, Chain Partners OTC presents transaction prices by type.
Moreover, it trades by using its own risk, hedging with its own capital so there is no transaction fee.
- On-boarding Customer requests
Chain Partners OTC
for a buy or sell order
- Trade Chain Partners OTC offers
a transaction price
- Settlement Customer confirms the
contract at the transaction price.
Payment on the same day
or on T + 1 date
Chain Partners OTC is the best team of experts
from traditional financial and consulting firms.
The Chain Partners OTC team is comprised of members from traditional financial institutions and consulting firms,
just like Chain Partners Research, Korea's first professional crypto asset research center. The team is committed to providing their clients with the most reliable crypto finance services, based on their previous experiences and strong familiarity with sales, transactions, and accounting for institutional clients.
About Chain Partners
Chain Partners is playing a leading role in global blockchain industry.
Chain Partners introduced Crypto Finance to Korea by launching the first exchange market tailored for institutions. In just 10 months as a venture startup, the company raised USD $15 million from DSC Investments, Capstone Partners, Premier Partners, Smile Gate Investment, Envester, Chairman Jang Duk-soo of DS, and others through May 2018.
In addition to Chain Partners OTC, Chain Partners has been involved in Crypto Finance businesses including Chain Partners Research, the first professional digital asset research center in Korea, CP Advisory, a consulting firm for digital asset issuers and blockchain organizations, DAYBIT, a digital asset exchange, Behind, a digital asset P2P escrow service, and Coinduck, the world's first Ethereum offline payment service platform. Coinduck was selected for acceleration by Samsung Electronics in November 2018.
Chain Partners is also actively developing the blockchain ecosystem through EOSYS, an EOS block producer; Validator 1, an ecosystem building partner for DPoS blockchains, CoinSight, a blockchain video channel, and PYKL, a blockchain influencer marketing network.
If you have questions, or for further information,
please contact us.
We will respond to your inquiries within 24 hours.
The content of your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidentiality and be disposed of in accordance with personal privacy regulations.